Free Live Webinar: Developing an Evidence-Based Cancer Rehabilitation Service-Line
Research shows that up to 90% of cancer survivors need rehabilitation in one or even multiple functional areas in order to recover properly. However, fewer than 2% are receiving care, leaving millions of survivors with vast and diverse unmet needs. STAR Program Certification will help your facility decrease the gap between the evidence-based need for cancer rehabilitation services and the delivery of these services.
Facilities that undergo STAR Program Certification are guided through the establishment or expansion of an evidence-based interdisciplinary cancer rehabilitation service-line that can:
- Increase both direct and indirect revenue to your institution
- Support important accreditations at your institution ( CoC, NAPBC, CARF, Magnet, Joint Commission & ANCC)
- Increase referrals to your institution
This webinar will focus on:
- The research for the effectiveness of cancer rehabilitation
- The purpose and elements of a survivorship care plan
- The advantages of developing a healthcare service-line
- How to develop and implement an evidence-based cancer rehabilitation service- line
- What prehabilitation is and the importance of offering prehabilitation to newly diagnosed cancer patients
About Oncology Rehab Partners
Oncology Rehab Partners is an innovative healthcare company breaking new ground in the field of cancer care. Oncology Rehab Partners is the industry’s first organization to provide hospitals and cancer centers with the tools needed to develop and deliver quality, reimbursable cancer rehabilitation services to the millions of cancer survivors who suffer from debilitating side-effects caused by treatments.